Back from KingsOfCode
It’s one week old since I’ve been to Amsterdam for KingsOfCode. I had one contact (never met in person) on my LinkedIn who organized a side-event. In less than 5 days I planned my trip from Paris to Amsterdam. And I so enjoy it, I talked with passionnate people. With smaller conference, I can feel mor human atmosphere where you can to talk to speakers directly.
Here are some pics. Mike Malone (Pownce) and Andy Smith (Jaiku) both were doing a presentation on Django framework.
- – About micro-blogging . What makes Twitter so popular ?
- – If you find that one, please let us know . Mike
- – That’s not because it’s built on top of Ruby on Rails 🙂
- – I don’t think people care what’s build n top. Andy
I also chatted with Francisco Tolmasky, former Apple employee.
- – What kind of profile does Steve Jobs has ? Is he a UI designer, software architect, marketing guy …
- – Well he’s the guy who chooses what features to add or remove from the ideas . Without Jobs , Apple wouldn’t be what it is today.